Special Needs Cheer
Our Special Needs cheer team, CCU Kronos, practices once per week with volunteer instructors. During their practice time, these very special athletes are taught basic cheer skills along with a routine set to music.
Here are the specifics:
1. Practice is Wednesday from 4:30 - 5:30 pm.
2. Volunteer coaches will instruct the athletes each week.
3. There is no cost to participate.
4. Each athlete will be given a CCU uniform and hair bow to wear during performances.
5. The team will perform at local cheer competitions throughout the season (November through March.)